The Ranger is Path of Exile’s pure dexterity class, which befits her slim and graceful appearance. She is agile and fast, darting in and out of combat to deliver vicious critical strikes that often fell her enemies in a single blow. Her natural quickness grants her a profound ability to avoid damage and tends to garb herself in light leathers and cloth. She has the high proficiency with ranged weapons, but she is as lethal as any man on the battlefield with a sword. Now Poecurrencybuy share the hot 7 Path Of Exile 3.1 Build for Ranger
No.1 [poe 3.1] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFerThe purpose of this build is for those that don’t like to party or do boss runs, although, with the changes introduced in 3.1, it now functions reasonably for boss runs and can work decently in parties as long as you’re willing to organize a culling setup for bosses and such. That said, this structure is designed specifically for solo map farming with good MF, life, and res balance, combined with a relatively fast evident speed.
+ Earn 0.5 Poe Exalted Orb/hr** without selling a DAMN THING. (See the FAQ)
+ Fastpack clear speed, solid boss kill speed (pending 3.0 boss changes?).
+ Runs any map mod
+ Extremely mobile
+ Cheap starting cost (buy any item level 64 5L bow for 5c, alt-spam for +2 bow gems) NOTE: +2 bow gems requires an Ilvl 64+ bow
+ Atziri capable (just remove Andvarius’. Or don’t, if you’re badass!)
+ HC was viable with some adjustments.
– Semi-Late Acrobatics – mid-50s.
– It’s evasion, so it’s prone to physical burst damage if entropy hates you.
– Not the fastest leveling, but it is better in 3.1.
No.2 [poe 3.1] The real power of Zerphi flask – 25000+ Life/second heal rate – Crit Blade Vortex
Since your mana pool is depleted and you need something for the 800% of mana cost healed as life mod, you have to use Blood Magic to use skills, which still works with the flask. You cannot use the BM keystone because it removes the whole mana pool. Thus you can’t Active mana flasks, leaving you with the BM support gem as a drawback, but you can kind of bypass that if you use a staff/mace with the vegan lvl1 BM support mod or a Covenant body armor. You can use any spell/attack that spends mana except channeling skills.
Works with almost any skill (even traps, mines, and totems)
Moderate minimum build cost
100% uptime with Pathfinder and flask passives, belt mods (12/30 base flask charges)
Can stack with leech, life regen, and other defenses
Doesn’t require hits/kills/damage for heal (suitable for movement skills, works at boss immunity phases, monster after-death effects)
Can’t use Energy Shield (MoM mana depletion would be prevented)
Can’t use mana pool for MoM, but you must allocate it on tree
Can’t use Blood Magic keystone (no mana pool)
Can’t use channeling skills (doesn’t count as ??use,’ only first cast heals)
Need to socket Blood Magic support gem
Spell echo/Multistrike reduces heal rate (just first cast/attack has mana cost)
No.3 [poe 3.1] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider – Fast, fun, deadly! – Confirmed 3.1 viable, reworking text atm
Since cyclone is a movement skill, having a high movement speed is essential for the build to play smoothly. The obvious choices of ascendancy for this are pathfinder and raider. Raider is faster and ends up with more damage, so that’s the ascendancy I chose. Pathfinder is entirely viable as well and is more reliable for boss-killing due to flask uptime. There is a section at the end of this guide with suggested changes to make if you want to try a pathfinder variant.
+ It’s not a projectile build
+ It’s melee
+ Vaal Pact
+ Moves and clears fast
+ Crunchy ASMR Herald of Ice shatters
+ Dodge, freeze/chill, VP and optionally Enfeeble make for muscular defensive layers
+ Can do endgame bosses reliably with decent gear
+ Best in slot uniques and enchants are mostly cheap
+ Not expensive to get going but scales very well with investment
– It’s not a projectile build
– It’s melee
– Vaal Pact
– Not the fastest boss killer and cyclone can get you in trouble if you’re not careful
– As raider flasks are somewhat unreliable compared to Pathfinder
– Relatively low maximum life for a melee build, around 5-6k depending on item choices and gear level
– As the raider, damage and movement speed are heavily dependent on frenzy charges. Not a problem in combat but you will feel slow when backtracking with empty flasks and no fees.
No.4 [poe 3.1] Sidefx Frost Blades – FAST MAPPER, Can boss! Who needs Vaal Pact
Uploaded 3.1 Path of building, Added the new gems setups (can change) Added further Faq questions and Pros/cons
+ Perma freeze most mobs – ESP BOSSES in 3.1
+ High DPS
+ good AoE
+ Super fast map clear
+ good Life Leech w/ out Old Vaal pact
– Can be expensive, esp to min max
– glass cannon, You need to learn to position 100% hit move hit move, etc.
– can run into problems with the single target (bosses)
No.5 [poe 3.1] Sidefx Frost Blades – FAST MAPPER, Can boss! Who needs Vaal Pact
3.1 QotF nerf left us with some excess evasion.
Option 1: Drop Graceful Assault cluster and swap Stibnite flask to Granite/Lion’s Roar. Potentially use Pure Talent jewel.
Option 2: Drop Grace and HoA, go Blood Magic. Then move points from Vitality Void to connect to Duelist and Marauder starts and use Pure Talent jewel. Quick PoB test tells I would gain about 600 HP, 15% AOE and lose ~15% DPS. Seems good if you are trying to push for 100.
+ Can do all content well (Maps, Lab, Atziri, Guardians, Shaper)
+ Cheap to start, expensive to max
– Good at everything, best at nothing. Story of my life 😀
No.6 [poe 3.1] Pathfinder Crit BV – Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer – 400% Movement Speed
– Updated Path To Building. In this new Pastebin, you will find the nerfed* queen of the forest and options to either improve survivability or movement speed.
*I changed the QoTF to the new values and capped it’s MS gain to 100% manually.
– Updated flask spoiler and suggested users to use the Increased Duration modifier on Jade / Stibnite.
– Dropped Grace from the build altogether. Haste will now be socketed into the Voideye for those players looking for a small boost in speed while running through zones. (This won’t affect most people)
– Updated skill tree to optimize the balance between evasion and life
– Gave the option in the Path of Building for users to swap in “Conquerors Potency” for “The Clear Mind.” The difference is movement speed VS damage.
An undeniably efficient build that combines insane movement speed, excellent damage, up to 90% chance to evade, and up to 25% chance to block.
The build is one of the more annoying things to level with until you pass a certain gear threshold and have appropriately leveled gems. Getting the colors needed on most gear will be an absolute pain in the neck without having a fair amount of currency.
No.6 [poe 3.1] 2h Freezing Cyclone! ~Fast Clears~Freeze all Content
More to freeze! Hooray cold builds! Pretty massive change for a cold based build such as this. That means that guardians and bosses will not only attack slower BUT more importantly count as chilled/frozen. That will make sure items(Hypothermia and possibly The Pandemonius) much better for bosses.
+ Fast clear speed
+ Cyclone kills as you move, no stopping
+ Frozen things can’t hit you
+ Melee build, see their frozen faces before they shatter
+ Immune to most elemental effects
+ Can go far on a budget
+ No corpses left behind to be raised/detonated
+ As of 3.1 even bosses freeze! Frozen shaper anyone?
– Melee build, gotta get up close and personal
– Min/max items will be costly
– Requires one specific unique which makes SSF hard to go full cold.
Usually, they may be not worth the problems for reasons that happen to be sufficient in the extended run. While they may be beneficial for players, who might know nothing at all in regards to the game. For virtually the most element, they’re understanding tools for beginners to ease them into the game. For far more Poe 3.1 Builds, you could check out Poecurrencybuy.com. Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code at no cost from the reps in the event you Acquire Poe Currency order from this short article.